Who is April?

HI everyone!

I'm new to blogging so please go easy on me. I'm a DFW local Realtor, mother of two, and wife of over 20 years. I grew up in Ft. Worth with Country Music and the Texas way of life.

Shortly after my husband David and I married, he joined the Army as an Apache helicopter crew chief. The Army life set us off on our world travels. His first assignment was in a little village in Germany called Illesheim where we lived for 4 awesome years.  God blessed us with our first child while in Germany.  Our daughter Alexis was born on the German economy in Rothenburg ob der Tauber, Bavaria, Germany. We traveled every chance we could and camped all over Germany, Salzburg Austria, Switzerland and even Paris, France.


After Germany, the Army decided to return us to Texas, Ft. Hood specifically. Returning to Texas was wonderful after all those years away. Ft. Hood brought us our son Devin. This was when my love for real estate really bloomed. I loved helping transferring families find their homes. I was not a realtor then, I just loved helping people find homes.

Fast forward to today, I now work for Keller Williams Realty DFW Metro SW in Hudson Oaks. I couldn't be happier!  I love meeting people and helping them find their new home.  No matter what it takes, I will always go the extra mile to meet my clients needs, large or small.  I also market my properties on the 1st and 3rd Sunday's live on 92.1 Hank FM with Texas Country Music Hall of Fame DJ Joe Bielinski!

I am always here for my clients needs, call or text anytime!

April Smith
Keller Williams Real Estate Agent
www.dfwteam1.com
817-243-6508

Comments